Monday, January 17, 2011

Chocolate Cake

I decided that I wanted to try a chocolate cake completely from scratch, so I found a recipe by Ina Garten (she's my favorite) on food network and set off in the kitchen. I made the batter and chocolate butter cream and each had a hint of coffee or espresso. It was yummy! This is a perfect chocolate cake recipe.



This photo was taken the second time I made the cake which was for my brother's girlfriend's birthday. Hence the chocolate chip "C" on top. Her name is Chelsea, and she love chocolate and coffee!

Anywho, here is the recipe that I used. It is the best tasting chocolate cake! Totally worth the time, effort, and calories! Oh, and be careful what kind of coffee you put in the batter. The better the flavor of your coffee the better the flavor of your cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment